Buro 24/7 encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the Buro 24/7 prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Buro 24/7 Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Buro 24/7 registered readers’ accounts.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Buro 24/7 registered user account to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from Buro 24/7 registered users accounts for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
Certain Yahoo! services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Yahoo! Universal Spam Policy. It is the user's responsibility to check each property's guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Violations of our Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your registered account within Buro 24/7 and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, clubs, posts, home pages, and profiles.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Buro 24/7 registered users accounts list will use or cause to be used Buro 24/7 server located in Russia, Moscow. Any unauthorized use of Buro 24/7 registered user account is a violation of the Buro 24/7 Terms of Services, Buro 24/7 Spam Policy, and certain Russian federal laws.
Please report violations of this Spam Policy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org